makes 440 g
· 60 g red wine vinegar
· 160 g extra virgin olive oil
· 1 tsp sea salt
· 1 – 2 garlic cloves
· 1 red onion (approx. 165 g), cut into quarters
· 1 fresh jalapeño, trimmed
· 2 bunches fresh coriander, leaves and stalks only (approx. 80 g)
· 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves and stalks only
· 2 tbsp fresh oregano, leaves only
1 Place a jug onto mixing bowl lid and weigh vinegar and oil into it. Set jug aside.
2 Place all remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
3 Mix 1 min/speed 6, slowly pouring reserved oil mixture through hole in mixing bowl lid. Transfer into a sealable container and store in refrigerator until ready
· You can store this sauce in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
· Sealable container
Click here for the PDF version of this recipe.
Please visit thermomixfacts.com.au for information on how to enjoy using your Thermomix safely.