Thermomix ® has many built-in safety features including:
- An electronic motor protection which prevents the motor from overloading, and includes an automatic cut out.
- The mixing bowl lid is secured by an automatic lid locking mechanism. The appliance will not function if the lid is not properly locked.
- The Thermomix ® spatula’s safety shield prevents it from making contact with the blades when the spatula is inserted through the hole in the mixing bowl lid.
- A beeping tone will sound at the end of the set cooking time to alert you that cooking is done. If a timed function has included heating, at the end of cooking, the speed will drop to a slow stir speed for eight seconds unless stopped earlier.
- Warnings are visible on the colour touch-screen display.
- Selecting the transportation mode locks the mixing bowl into place, allowing for safe transport when travelling.
With all kitchen and electrical appliances, there is inherent risk of injury. It’s important appliances are used in line with the manufacturer’s instructions and user manual.