11 June 2019
Something New Is Here.
Some exciting changes have arrived at Cookidoo which includes some new features that will improve the functionality and make it easier to use.
- Improved recipe search – find exactly the recipe you need with an improved search engine and intelligent filters. Search for specific ingredients or recipe categories.
- More inspiration – Discover trends, insights, tips & tricks that will help you make the most out of your Thermomix so you never run out of ideas.
- Easier and faster navigation – Get cooking easier and faster with a brand new layout and navigation.
Important to know
As with many online content libraries, Cookidoo is now a subscription only model. This means:
- Recipe collections will no longer be available for purchase: Cookidoo has thousands of triple tested recipes that will help you to unlock the full capability of your Thermomix. Whilst recipe collections will no longer be able to be purchased, your Cookidoo subscription gives you unlimited access to the global library, including all new recipes that are added throughout your subscription.
- Recipe chips will no longer be able to be activated: Your recipe chips will continue to offer you the ease of guided cooking when attached to your TM5.
These recipes will still be available on Cookidoo via a subscription.
Yes! No matter what we improve, any content you have purchased or recipe chips that you have activated in the past will remain in your recipe library.
A Cookidoo subscription gives you access to all of the recipes globally at Cookidoo.com.au. There are currently more than 2,100 recipes on the Australian site and over 40,000 globally, with more added all the time. There are three ways you can access a subscription:
- The 30-day trial which is free when you register
- Every Cook-key comes with a bonus 6-month subscription
- An annual subscription is available to purchase for $49 (which comes to less than $1 per week).